Some memories of last summer. I really miss those warm days. 2013 was great. enjoy!…
Today I had a job interview and it was more than great! From february on I will work in a beautiful bookstore. To celebrate this I had a little vegan lunch: soup with vegetables and tofu.
I knew it would be a special day the minute I made my kiwi sandwiches. A few weeks ago I applied for a job in a new opening bookstore (I already work in a small one). Now they called and want to meet me. So I got an interview later today. Surprising and exciting!
Breakfast: Rye crispbread with cottage cheese and kiwi / grapefruit juice / green tea.
A special thank-you to Katy who nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. And thanks to all of my readers! I’m glad about every like, comment or feedback of you!
“Liebster” by the way is German and means favourite.
The Liebster Blog Award has the following rules:
- Add the award icon into your blog
- Link to your nominator and say thank you.
- Post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know).
- Post 11 new questions to the bloggers you nominate.
11 random things about me:
- My eye colour is blue.
- I own six pairs of running shoes.
- I prefer tea to coffee.
- I love breakfast in bed.
- I study literature and politics.
- I’ve never been outside of Europe.
- I have an older brother.
- I can play recorder.
- I don’t like coke.
- I often buy things I don’t need and then sell them on ebay.
- My favourite number is 5.
My 11 answers:
- If you could pick any holiday destination, where would you go and why? / Definitely Alaska. That’s one of my big dreams.
- When do you plan to come to Prague? / I have already been there a few years ago. It was amazing! I like the city very much and I will definitely return!
- What is favourite destination/place that you have visited and why? / My favourite place is the Finnish capital Helsinki. It’s a feeling and I can’t really explain why.
- Favourite thing to spend your time on? / There’s nothing better than chatting and laughing with a couple of good friends.
- What are your favourite books? / Difficult question. I study literature and work in a book shop, so I guess I’m in love with all kinds of books. But in my free time I enjoy reading detectives.
- And your favourite movies? / Well I have a few, but I’m a huge fan of James Bond.
- Which place close to your home you would recommend us to visit? / Frankfurt, which by the way is totally underrated. You should try the traditional sour milk cheese ‘Handkäse’ and a glass of apple wine.
- City or country? / Both combined. Living in the countryside but working in the city (as I do, haha).
- Sea or mountains? / The feeling while standing on top of an alpine peak is amazing but I’ve always been in love with the sea.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever seen or done? / Currently the most craziest thing I’ve heard is that my ex-boyfriend has a ten year younger girl.
- What do you love about blogging? / I love getting in contact with people from all over the world.
My 11 questions:
- What do you like about your life?
- Is there something you would changein your life?
- What’s your favourite hobby?
- Do you do sports? If yes, which ones? If no, why not?
- Have you ever stood on top of a mountain?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Have you ever called in a radio show?
- Do you play any instrument?
- How many books do you own?
- Coffee or tea?
- Which has been the kindest comment on your blog?
And here are my 11 nominees:
Today I was in the drugstore and bought carotene pills – I just need some vitamin A. Then I came home and had a little crisp bread snack with vanilla tea and my Kindle ebook. No more running this week, I’m still sick…
I feel sick so I went straight to bed when I came home. My throat and my arms hurt. Now I’m lying here watching ‘It’s Me or the Dog’ with a cup of tea. Hope your wednesday is better than mine!